R12: AP: Bank Account Field is Refreshing on Second Search Attempt
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Pmt PayReports PBatch & Prepay
Why does the bank account value is deleted by the Finds Payments form each time?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Payment Workbench> press Find to open Find Payments form
2. Enter search criteria like :Dates, Operating Unit, Bank Account
3. Press Find button and payment are returned
4. Press again Find to open Find Payments form
5. Notice that previous search criteria was store only for Dates and Operating Unit. The Bank Account field is empty.
This change was noticed after upgrade from 11i. In 11i release, the Bank account field was stored.
How to push the system to store a search criteria in the Finds Payments form, including the bank account?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms