Asset Route Search Error Message - “View”, then “Query By Example”, then “Enter” to invoke the search
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An attempt to search for an asset in an asset route using the flashlight icon returns an inaccurate error.
Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
Path: Assets -> Asset Numbers -> Asset Routes
1. Retrieve an asset route.
2. Once asset route is retrieved, click asset route to retrieve an asset in the route.
3. Use flashlight icon to search for the asset.
After flashlight is clicked, an error message displays that instructs the user to utilize Query by Example to search for an asset associated to the route.
4. As instructed in the error message, go to “View”, then “Query By Example”, then “Enter” to invoke the search.
5. Enter asset to search for in the route.
6. As the error message instructed, “Run” should be used to invoke the query. But "Run" is disabled, so it can’t be used. Instead, CTRL+F11 must be used invoke the search. If “Run” is in the message, then “Run” should be enabled. Otherwise, the instructions in the error message should say that CTRL+F11 should be used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms