Add Freight Charges on Shipping Transaction Form Error Message Function Not Available To This Responsibility
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding Freight Costs on the Shipping Transaction Form connected using an Order Management or Shipping Responsibility works correctly
but when connected using another Responsibility (for example Warehouse Manager) the same form shows the error message
"Function not available to this responsibility. Change Responsibilities or contact your System Administrator"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to Applications using Order Management Super User Responsibility or Shipping Responsibility
2. Open Shipping Transactions Form
3. Query a Delivery Detail.
4. Add Freight Cost, procedure completes normally.
5. Connect to Applications using Warehouse Manager Responsibility or other Responsibility.
6. Open Shipping Transactions Form
7. Query a Delivery Detail.
8. Try to add Freight Cost
==> get error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms