Unable To Save OTL Timecard - An Oracle Error Has Occured
(Doc ID 2360330.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version , Configured Timecard Layouts, Configured Project Layout
When attempting to create a seeded Projects timecard utilizing the Last timecard template, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service Time Responsibility>
3. Create Timecard>
4. Utilize Last Tinecard Template>
5. Create configured Timecard Layout: . Projects and Payroll Timecard Layout - With Projects & Tasks concatenated for employee:
6. Enter Project, Task, Type
7. Enter 8 hours
8. Receive error: An Oracle error has occurred
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document