Batch Close Variances Come out for Batch Across Periods under Lot Cost Type
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch closure variance comes out for Batch across periods under lot cost type
No Batch closure variance for Batch across periods under lot cost type
Steps to Reproduce Issue
1. create a production batch in prior month
2. WIP Issue ingredient and WIP Completion product
3. change the status of the batch to completed
4. run the LOT Cost Process in final mode
5. WIP Issue more ingredient and WIP Completion more product in current month.
The ingredient lot and product lot are the same between each ingredient comsumption and product yield.
The quantities of the ingredient and products are different from what has been sonsumption and been yield before.
6. change the status of the batch to closed, run LOT Cost Process, OPM pre-processing, create accounting, found the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms