Objectives Comments entered as Bullet Points using Quick Update Link in Manager Self Service are Shown as HTML Tags when Viewed.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 9 version of Application, In the Appraisal Page
Objectives Comments entered as "Bullet Points" using the "Quick Update" Link in Manager Self Service Appraisal Page, is not shown in the same way when viewed by the Manager as well as the Employee / Appraisee.
Instead it is shown along with the HTML Tags.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'Manager Self Service' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
3. Try updating the appraisal using the task 'Manage Appraisal'.
4. In the objective cluster use the 'Quick Update' task to get the comments keyed in.
5. Enter the comments using Bullet Points and save the same and When viewed back the Bullet Points are shown as HTML Tags.
6. Now share the same to Appraisee back.
7. Now login as Appraisee.
8. Navigated to Employee Self Service --> Performance Management.
9. Open up the Appraisal shared by the Main Appraiser.
10. In the launched page, clicked on the Show link against the Objective for which comments was previously entered via 'Quick Update' by the Main Appraiser.
11. Comments entered are shown, but not as bullet points (as originally entered), instead it is shown as one single line and the bullets are replaced with HTML Tags.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms