Error After Applying Patch 20955640:R12.ICX.D
(Doc ID 2360557.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 20955640:R12.ICX.D>, the following two problems occurs:
1. after switching the user (using the functionality Switch user and not logout login) and click on the Edit requisition link, the following error occurs:
OBS: If user logs out and the logs in (without using the switch user function) the error is not occurring anymore
2. After switching user, in the corner of the page, instead of user name that is logged, user is able to see also the text 'Proxy For &PROXY_USER_NAME' in front of the name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as User1
2. Create a requisition with the following list of approvers:
User2 -> User3
3. Submit for approval
5. Login as User2
6. Open notifications
7. Click on Edit
8. Edit the requisition
10. Approve requisition
11. Click on Home button
12. Click on switch user button (up)
13. Select User3
14. Click on the notification
15. Edit requisition
16. Error occurs
"You have insufficient privileges for the current operations. please contact your System Administrator."
Also in the corner of the page, instead of user name that is logged, user is able to see also the an additional text 'Proxy For &PROXY_USER_NAME' in front of the name.
18. Login again normally with User3
19. Click on the notification
20. Edit requisition
21. Select responsibility
22. Now the Edit page is opening normally
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document