GST - Adding new lines to PO receipt for different PO's, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
(Doc ID 2360688.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem Summary :
When adding new lines to PO receipt for different PO's, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
- Created PO with 2 line items and attached tax category and intended use.
- Approved the PO.
- PO from which Receipt is being created contains multiple lines. Selected one line.
- Tools > India Tax Details
- Tax Category and Intended Use are appearing correctly.
- Selected more lines than what was selected earlier.
- Intended Use of line 1 for which India Tax Details form was opened earlier is not containing 'Intended Use' now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document