GST - Adding new lines to PO receipt for different PO's, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem Summary :
When adding new lines to PO receipt for different PO's, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
- Created PO with 2 line items and attached tax category and intended use.
- Approved the PO.
- PO from which Receipt is being created contains multiple lines. Selected one line.
- Tools > India Tax Details
- Tax Category and Intended Use are appearing correctly.
- Selected more lines than what was selected earlier.
- Intended Use of line 1 for which India Tax Details form was opened earlier is not containing 'Intended Use' now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms