Failed To Resolve Incompatibility Between Price Lists - Duplicate price list lines: PriceListABC AND PriceListABC (Same Price List Name Listed Twice)
(Doc ID 2360754.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a sales order line for item = item_123 and the following error occurs.
Failed to resolve incompatibility between price lists (item_123)
Duplicate price list lines: PriceListABC AND PriceListABC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter order line and save.
Note: Highest precedence (lowest number) is assigned to the price list in the qualifier precedence(210).
There are two price list lines on the price list (PriceListABC) eligible for the order line
1) price list line for the specific item (item_123) with product precedence = 210
2) price list line for all items with product precedence = 315
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!