R12:AP: Search Supplier Bank Accounts Page Does Not Show An Existing Assignment
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new supplier bank account, attempting to save shows error "External Bank account already exists" at the top of the page.
The GDFs for orphan and duplicate supplier bank accounts showed no results matching the new account.
The Search Supplier Bank Accounts page also shows no results when searching for the account.
Assignments to the existing bank account should be shown on the Search Supplier Bank Accounts page if they exist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with a Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Supplier -> Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment
3. Enter appropriate search criteria for the account
- When entering details, observe that a pop-up appears showing other details for the existing account such as bank and branch
4. Click Go
5. Observe there are no results found
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot find the existing supplier bank account. This prevents the account from being added or created under other suppliers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms