How Not to Invoice RMA Line Copied from Not Invoiced Line Even If Item Is Invoicable
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How not to invoice RMA line copied from not invoiced line even if item is invoice enabled.
1. Create Sales Order with Item A:(invoice enabled flag = Yes) Item B:(invoice enabled flag = No)
Line 1 Item:A
Line 2 Item:B
2. Pick and Ship
3. Create AR Invoice for Line 1 by Autoinvoice
4. Change Item Attribute Item B:(invoice enabled flag = Yes)
5. Create RMA by Copy(Line WF:Line Flow - Return for Credit with Receipt) and process
6. Create AR Transaction by Autoinvoice
Line 1 is interfaced as Credit Memo for step3(Sales Order Line 1.)
Line 2 is interfaced without any relation.
In this case, how not to interface the RMA Line 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms