R12: AP: Debit Memo Not Created For RTS/RTV (Return to Supplier/Vendor) Transaction, No Errors in Log Files
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Debit Memo Creation Failed When Creating a RTS Transaction
1. The supplier has been created with enabling "Create debit memo on RTS transaction"
2. Raised a PO and received the items to the inventory.
3. Invoice has been created for that
4. Then returned some items (Tick auto creation debit memo check box)
5. Run the Workflow background processor and Receiving Transaction Processor
But the debit memo has not been created for the returned items
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms