R12: AP: Debit Memo Not Created For RTS/RTV (Return to Supplier/Vendor) Transaction, No Errors in Log Files
(Doc ID 2361491.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Debit Memo Creation Failed When Creating a RTS Transaction
1. The supplier has been created with enabling "Create debit memo on RTS transaction"
2. Raised a PO and received the items to the inventory.
3. Invoice has been created for that
4. Then returned some items (Tick auto creation debit memo check box)
5. Run the Workflow background processor and Receiving Transaction Processor
But the debit memo has not been created for the returned items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document