Order Management Transaction Type Form, Unable To Find Custom Template In List Of Values
(Doc ID 2362822.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable get the List of Values (LOV) for 'Layout Template' to display a custom 'Sales Order Template' in the Transaction Type'
LOV for 'Layout Template' in transaction type form must display custom Sales Order Template
1. Go to Responsibility: XML Publisher Administrator
2. Create a custom template named ‘XX_Custom_Template’ with the following details:
Application: Order Management
Data Definition: XX_Custom_Data_Definition
File Type: RTF
Custom Data definition "XX_Custom_Data_Definition" is created as follows:
Downloaded the seeded Sales Agreement XSD Data Definition file
1. Do changes for VO extension
2. Change the name of the XX_Custom_Data_Definition and upload the file
3. Go to Responsibility:Order Management Super User : Setup > Transaction Types
See that the newly created template is not visible under transaction type window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document