Unable To Use Question Bank For A Test
(Doc ID 2362832.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.1.3 version R12.HR_PF.B.delta.7, Question Banks
Unable to use question bank for a test.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Oracle Learning Management Administrator responsibility
2. Navigate to Catalog Administration > Catalog > Content tab
3. Create a Folder A with Administrator Group AA > under this folder create a question bank
4. Create a Folder B with Administrator Group BB > under this folder create a test
5. Navigate to Folder B > Select Test > Go to Test Sections > Manage Questions
6. Open Question Bank LOV > Search for the question bank defined in Folder A
7. Not able to find the question bank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!