OPM Accounting Pre-Processor: Signal 11 Error After Applying Patches 26271450:R12.GMF.C and 26498873:R12.GMF.C
(Doc ID 2362970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Subledger Accounting
<Patch 26271450:R12.GMF.C> and <Patch 26498873:R12.GMF.C> have been applied. When running OPM Accounting Pre-Processor for:
1. Purchasing source with date range covering the first day in a period.
2. All sources with date range covering the first day in a period.
3. All sources with date range covering the second day to the last day of the period.
The following error occurs:
Program was terminated by signal 11
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: OPM Financials
2. Run OPM Accounting Pre-Processor
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document