When Changing the Name of Defined Element Set, the New Value Is Not Present in LOV of Payroll Run Process
(Doc ID 2363134.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the element set name, the new element set name is not present in LOV from Element Set parameter (Payroll Run process); only the old name is present
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using HRMS Responsibility > Payroll > Element Set
- create one element set: XX_TEST_PAYROLL and press save
- This value is present in the value set for Payroll run process
- change the name of element set from XX_TEST_PAYROLL to XX_TEST_ PAYROLL_NEW
- when running the Payroll run process, the old name in present: XX_TEST_PAYROLL
instead of the new XX_TEST_ PAYROLL_NEW
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document