Purchase Order Summary Form (POXPOVPO) Shows Blanket Lines' End Date From Header, Not Lines
(Doc ID 2363376.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Summary Form Shows Blanket Lines' end date from header, not lines.
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders : Create a blanket and lines.
* Set different expiry dates on header vs. lines.
2. Navigate to Purchase > Purchase Order Summary : Query blanket.
3. Open lines.
4. Review "Expires On" (You may have to add with Folder tools).
5. See lines match header and should show value of lines.
* Value of date on line is wrong.
This has a big production impact as users see the wrong dates.
Users make wrong business decisions thinking purchase order lines are open but really are expired.
This had a direct impact on consignment that needs lines open to use them on receiving, issuing material, and paying suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document