Purchase Order Summary Form (POXPOVPO) Shows Blanket Lines' End Date From Header, Not Lines
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Summary Form Shows Blanket Lines' end date from header, not lines.
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders : Create a blanket and lines.
* Set different expiry dates on header vs. lines.
2. Navigate to Purchase > Purchase Order Summary : Query blanket.
3. Open lines.
4. Review "Expires On" (You may have to add with Folder tools).
5. See lines match header and should show value of lines.
* Value of date on line is wrong.
This has a big production impact as users see the wrong dates.
Users make wrong business decisions thinking purchase order lines are open but really are expired.
This had a direct impact on consignment that needs lines open to use them on receiving, issuing material, and paying suppliers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms