Cascade Attributes Functionality Does Not Deselect Terminated Lines
(Doc ID 2363430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Cascade Attributes functionality on a Service Contract, clicking 'Deselect All' does not deselect all lines. Specifically it does not deselect the Terminated ones.
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Open a contract with one or more Terminated lines.
3. Open the contract for Update.
4. Navigate: Actions > Cascade Attributes.
4. Click "Deselect All" and it does not deselect the Terminated lines.
5. Toggle between "Select All" and "Deselect All" and the same behavior is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document