Return To Vendor (RTV) Stuck Pending, Does Not Process, Leaves Stuck Receiving (ROI) and Reservation : New Profile : RCV: Track Shipments for Return To Vendors = Yes
(Doc ID 2363784.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RCV: Track Shipments for Return To Vendors (RCV_CREATE_SHIPMENT_FOR_RETURNS)
After return to vendor (RTV), quantity remains in stock but reserved against return.
-- Users are confused why reservations are created and stock is not decremented.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Receiving > Receipts : Received some items that were marked with inspection required.
2. The user received and accepted all of them.
** Later on they realized that some quantity was not ok from quality point of view. They want to return some material.
3. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Receiving > Returns : Perform return to vendor (RTV).
4. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Onhand Quantity / Material Workbench : See the quantity remains in stock / The items are not taken out of the stock.
5. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Reservations : See a reservation created for the material matching the return quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document