R12: OIE: Mobile Expense App Not Showing DFF
(Doc ID 2363877.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion Mobile Expense app
On : 12.2.5 version, Mobile Expenses
Mobile Expense App is no longer showing DFF's
After the update to the latest version of the mobile expenses app (currently on 5.5.5 on iOS) the DFF's are no longer being shown in the app. There is a required DFF field defined of 'Flight Date' for the Expense Type 'Air Fare' that is not showing up. It will allow the user to enter all the information except for flight date, then the app will submit the expense report but it will error when it reaches OIE and the user will then have to login to SSWA to populate the flight date. Note that the DFF is not more than 19 characters in length in this case.
DFF should still display after upgrading to iOS 5.5.5
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade to Mobile Fusion Expense iOS 5.5.5
2. Log into the Mobile app
3. Enter an expense type Air Fare
4. The DFF field is not displayed.
5. Upload the expense report to OIE by submitting it in the Mobile app.
6. OIE shows the DFF field as NULL and required, the user must enter the value in this application instead of in the Mobile app.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!