Not Able To View Contract Terms Variables With Special Characters in the Name
(Doc ID 2364576.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to view Contract Variables after creating them with special characters like “ç,ã ,á ,ú,õ,ó”.
1. Using the Contracts Terms Library Administrator responsibility, navigate: Contracts > Contract Terms Library > Variables.
2. Click on Create Variable.
3. Create variable with Variable Code and Name = çãá
4. Search with Variable Name.
5. Click on the hyperlink for Variable Name.
6. Notice that the page loads with blank data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document