R12: SELECT RECEIVED FROM ORACLE PROJECTS LOV VALUE NOT STORED IN "TASK MANAGER" FIELD
(Doc ID 2365062.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an employee as task manager in Microsoft Project (MSP),
via the standard 'receive list of values from oracle projects' function, the
selected employee is not passed back to MSP, i.e. the task manager field
This behaviour is replicated in other fields where value is selected from list, e.g. Task Service Type.
1. Go to Microsoft Project Integration Installation Install MSP Integration
2. Receive project : Switch to Oracle Financial Gantt
3. Go to Task Manager
4. Go to menu: Receive From Oracle Projects -> List of values
5. Select 'Task Manager' from the search result
6. Filed is marked black
6. Data not populated for 'Task Manager' column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document