R12: SELECT RECEIVED FROM ORACLE PROJECTS LOV VALUE NOT STORED IN "TASK MANAGER" FIELD
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.x version
When attempting to add an employee as task manager in Microsoft project,
via the standard 'receive list of values from oracle projects' function, the
selected employee is not passed back to msp, i.e. the task manager field
This behaviour is replicated in other fields where value is selected from list, e.g. Task Service Type.
1. Go to Microsoft Project Integration Installation
Install MSP Integration
2. Receive project : AA Cost Plus 100
Switch to Oracle Financial Gantt
3. Go to Task Manager
4. Go to menu: Receive From Oracle Projects -> List of values
5. Select 'Task Manager' from the search result
6. Filed is marked black
6. Data not populated for 'Task Manager' column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms