INVDVDSD: How to Close the Item Supply Demand Form
(Doc ID 2365089.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How do you close the Item Supply Demand form?
After entering any kind of data in the "Find Supply Demand Item" form, either the form continually prompts you to enter an item or
the following message is displayed:
- Open Item Supply/Demand form (Nav: Inventory > On-hand, Availability > Item Supply/Demand)
- In the Find window, enter non existent Item=XYZ and click Find
- In the "Enter Reduction Criteria for Long-List" (LOV) form, click OK
Get message "No entries found for List of Values" ....click OK
- Click "Clear", then click the "X" icon to close the LOV dialog.
- Click "X" icon to tyr and close the "Find" window...it won't close.
Instead, the "Enter Reduction Criteria for Long-List" (LOV) form opens again.
Close the LOV form as before.
- Now, clear the Item name in the "Find" form and click the "X" icon again
Get message "FRM-40202: Field must be entered"
The form cannot be closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document