CONSUMPTION ADVICES CREATED WITH ACCEPTANCE_REQUIRED_FLAG SET TO YES
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Consumption Advice is creating Purchasing documents with acceptance_required_flag = Yes
In iSupplier Portal, the Supplier encounters an error when attempting to acknowledge - "No acknowledgment should be required"
Create Consumption Advice is creating Purchasing documents with acceptance_required_flag = NO
Steps to Replicate
1. Consume a consigned material.
2. Run Create Consumption Advice
3. Find that the consumption advice is created acceptance_required_flag = Yes
* Expect this to be = No
4. Login to iSupplier Portal
5. For the Purchasing document, Status = Requires Acknowledgment
6. Attempt to acknowledge.
7. Receive error:
Order in status Requires Acknowledgment cannot be acknowledged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms