Different Completion Locator Depending On Last Operation Principal Resource.
(Doc ID 2365846.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need to prepare in OeBS routing on which, completion subinventory and locator would be different and depending on principal resource from the last operation.
- We have routing with two or only one operation defined.
- For the last routing operation there is a machine type resource (R1), which was marked as principal.
- For this operation and for main resource (R1) an alternative resource (R2) was also defined.
- Different supply locators for the operations' components were included on resource level. R1 have locator SUPPLY1 on its definition and R2 have locator SUPPLY2 on its definition.
- Completion locator (COMPLETION1) for the assembly was defined in routing details level according to the main resource (R1) of the last operation. The problem is that, when we would like to use an alternative resource (R2), then we should have different completion locator (COMPLETION2).
During Work Order processing, components would be issued from operation resource's supply locator. It means that, if we change main resource (R1) to the alternative resource (R2), components' supply locator would be also change (e.g. on backflush window it would be change from SUPPLY1 to SUPPLY2. But still, assemblies completion would be done to the routing completion localization (COMPLETION1) - information included on Discrete Job form in routing section.
Is it any way to bind completion locator with single resource (instead of whole routing) in order to replace default completion locator for finished assemblies, depending on principal resource from the last operation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document