System Creates One Move Order Per Line Added After Releasing EAM Work Orders
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When new items are added to a work order which is already released, the system creates one Move Order per line Items added to the work Order instead of creating just one Move Order for all the new lines added and saved.
However for multiple Items being added before release, it creates one single Move Order with all the lines in it.
The system should create one move order with two lines instead of two move orders(one for each line)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Work Orders form.
3. Create a work order and add more than 1 item before Release.
4. Release the work order.
5. Go Transact Move Orders form via Inventory responsibility.
6. One Single Move Order ‘1624126’ is created with multiple lines for the 3 items added.
7. Now, add manually 2 Items after the work order is released.
8. Add 2 lines. First add the lines before saving them.
9. Save the Record.
10. Go to the Transact Move Order form in Inventory
11. Now it creates two Move Order 1624127 and 1624128 instead of creating on move order with two lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms