R12: Generate Change Request Report is Printing a Blank Page at the End of the Report.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Modifications
In some modifications, the Generate Change Request report is printing an additional blank page at the end of the report.
Also, the page numbering within the report is incorrect.
Generate Change Request report should not be printing any additional blank page at the end of the report.
Also, the page numbering within the report should be correct.
Steps to reproduced:
1. Using a new Requisition to add funding and create a new modification through the demand workbench.
2. Run the Verify Vendor Eligibility process and save these changes.
3. Add a clause or two and save these changes.
4. Run the Generate Change Request process and view the output in MS Word.
5. In some cases, there is an additional blank page generated at the end of the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms