The CSI Instances Mass Update WebADI Integrator Does Not Work With Multiple Layouts
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added a new layout to the 'CSI Instances Mass Update WebADI Integrator,' So there are now two layouts, the original 'CSI Instances Mass Update Default Update Layout' and new one.
While attempting to complete a Mass Update using the 'Mass Update Batches' functionality, after creating a batch of type WebADI and pressing the export button the application allows to select the Viewer but skips the Layout Selection and goes straight to downloading the records using the standard Layout.
There is no option for user to select from a list of Layouts.
1. Using responsibility Desktop Integration Form Define Layout Select Integrator 'CSI Instances Mass Update WebADI Integrator'
2. Use the Duplicate to create a new Layout.
3. Using Responsibility Oracle Installed Base Agent User Select Mass Update
4. Under Create Batch Select Web ADI and hit Go
5. Create a Batch by inputting a batch name and Action Search and Manage Item Instance, Hi Go
6. Complete a Simple Search and Hit Export Button
7. Select Viewer Excel and Hit Next
8. The option to select Layout is not presented
How to incorporate the option to select new layout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms