GST - When Receipt is applied Invoice, then, the Receipt Application Entries are not getting rounded, whereas, Tax amounts are rounded in Receipt
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Receipt is applied Invoice, then, the Receipt Application Entries are not getting rounded, whereas, Tax amounts are rounded in Receipt > India Tax Details form.
Tax Regime setup up as below.
Rounding Basis = Tax Amount
Rounded to = Nearest Rupee,
Rounding Factor = 1
1. Created the Transaction = 16223 with amount = INR 1,00,000
2. Taxes are 900 & 900 respectively CGST & SGST 9%
3. Created Receipt = "CN Rec 16223" with amount 18349 (Tax Inclusive i.e 15550+2799)
4. In India Tax Details form, entered the line amount as 15550 (18349/1.18),Tax has been calculated as 1399.5(Rounded to 1400) & 1399.5(Rounded to 1400) each CGST & SGST.
5. Applied the Receipt to Transaction.
6. Verified that Receipt Application Distribution shows the amount is not rounded i.e 1399.5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms