GST - Document Tax Invoice number and Document Tax Invoice Date values are missing in AR after order is imported from OM for Non-inventory orders
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document Tax Invoice number and Document Tax Invoice Date values are missing in AR after order is imported from OM for Non-inventory orders only.
- Created Order
- Booked the Order
- Released the Order
- Ran the Workflow process
- Ran the Auto Invoice process - No errors
- Taxes calculated as expected. However, Document Tax Invoice number and
- Document Tax Invoice Date missing in AR.
- Able to see the values in OM (Document Tax Invoice number and Document Tax
- Invoice Date) when you query back the Sales Order
- Issue is happening only when the Transaction type is --- Tax Invoice Number not generated in AR for Line Flow - Generic, Bill Only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms