UnableTo Receive An Internal Order, Find the Receipt Number is for the Requisition and Also for an Unrelated RMA
(Doc ID 2366712.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SHIPMENT_NUM
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
Unable to receive an internal order
Internal order shipment/delivery number = 123456. There is an internal order that can not be received because the receiving transaction form does not recognize the delivery number. This delivery has had some of the lines received, but unable to receive the remaining lines, therefore something happened with the delivery at some point - initially everything was fine.
Here are some things that were found:
1. Delivery number is not found in the receipts, manage shipments, or receiving transactions form
2. Delivery number is found in the view receiving transactions form, and it populates receipt #654321, but when clicking find from there it says no records meet your criteria
3. Keying off the receipt number 654321 and querying that receipt number in view receiving transactions under the customer tab, it finds the receipt. Clicking on the transactions button shows receipts of both requisition order type and return material authorization order type. So it appears that there is one receipt number with mixed types within it.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SHIPMENT_NUM
The issue can be produced with the following steps:
1. Search for Shipment from Receiving Transaction Form
2. Get error
3. However querying that receipt number 654321 in view receiving transactions under the customer tab, it finds the receipt
4. Click on the Transactions button shows receipts of both requisition order type and return material authorization order type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document