After Confirming Tax While Receipt Creation Against Import Purchase Order India Tax Lines Currency Get Changed From INR To USD
(Doc ID 2366891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, GST Purchasing
After Confirming tax while GRN creation the tax lines Currency get changed from INR to USD on India Tax details form.
1) Create the import PO in USD
2) Attach the UOM Rate based third party taxes in INR
3) Attach the third party vendor
4) Save it and approve it
5) Create the PO match Receipt and confirm the tax
6) Close the "India Tax Details Form " , " do not save the receipt "
8) Again navigate to tools > India Tax Details, find that Tax Currency is in USD
9) Save the Receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document