GST - Tax Amount Calculating Wrongly on BOE while Trying to do Partial Receiving
(Doc ID 2367057.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to create receipt which was partially received earlier, post applying the BOE the tax amount is calculating incorrectly.
In India tax details form, the tax amount is showing a huge amount.
- PO Created with Item having 6 QTY.
- BOE created for PO match invoice with BoE tax amount INR 50000
- Receipt created for 2 QTY.
- System calculated the Tax amount accordingly and converted in USD properly.
- After 2 days we are trying to receive the remaining QTY of PO.
- Receipt created for remaining 4 QTYs.
- After application of BOE on receipt, system is showing wrongTax amount in USD at receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document