Uploading Files In Contract Terms - For a Blanket Agreement - the Attachments Are No Longer Able To Be Found After Approval
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2
A Blanket agreement is created in the buyer work center.
- The option to Update contract terms is selected and then add an attachment as the contract terms
- Submit the blanket for approval
Find that after approved - viewing contract terms - the attachment is not found and cannot be located
The Attachment uploaded during contract editing should be available after the Purchasing Document is Approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Blanket agreement created in buyer work center.
2. Drop down - update contract termas
3. Add contract attachment
4. Submit the blanket for approval
5. Choose to view the document - cannot see the attachment done earlier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms