ESS and MSS Adding an Address Does not Sort by City and State. PUI Form Does Sort by City and State
(Doc ID 2367932.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESS = Employee Self-Service
MSS = Manager Self-Service
PUI = Professional User Interface (application forms)
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP10 version, BasicDet,Address,Phone,Contact
Address Search does not sort alphabetically by both city and state in ESS and MSS - Hire and Address Change
When entering a new address for an employee, and entering a city where that name may be in multiple states, the states are not alphabetical.
In the core forms they are sorted alphabetical by city.
It is expected both the form and the self-service page both sort the same way.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
First on PUI Form:
- HR Manager
- Find existing or create new employee
- Click Address button
- Fill in address line 1
- In City enter Collen and press tab
- The city will be displayed but sorted by state.
In Manager Self-Service:
- Find existing employee or enter new employee
- Click Personal Information
- In the Address section enter address line 1
- In the city field enter Collin and click the magnifying (search)) icon
- Collin will be displayed but the sort is only on City name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document