UK Pay: Net Pay Deduction Figure in RTI FPS Run Reconciliation Report Mismatch With Run Results
(Doc ID 2367934.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Net Pay Deduction incorrect in FPS when BACS is rolled back.
This value does not reflect what has been processed through payroll. Example:
1. Query one example employee
2. Run quickpay, quick prepayments and BACS for december 2017: BACS amount=4515.48
3. Check pay_gb_bacs_fps. Amount is 00000451548.
4. Rollback BACS using GB Rollback. Check again pay_gb_bacs_fps. The row is not deleted. Amount is the same: 00000451548.
5. Modify salary and retry quickpay and quick prepayments. Run BACS again.Amount to be paid: 4592.94.
6. Checked again pay_gb_bacs_fps. The amount is still unchanged: 00000451548.
7. RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2017/18 for dec 2017. Checkoutput: Net Pay Dedn. =77.46, which is exactly the difference between 4592.94-4515.48. Net Pay Dedn should be 0.
8. Rolled-back all the processes: FPS, BACS, prepayments and quickpay and re-run them. A new line is inserted in pay_gb_bacs_fps with the correct amount, but the old one is still present. Net Pay Dedn in FPS is 0, as expected
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using UK HMRS manager responsiblity
2. (N) -> People -> Enter and Maintain -> Query Employee -> Assignment -> Quick Pay
3. (N) -> Process and Reports -> Submit process -> RTi Full Payment Submission
4. (N) -> Process and Reports -> Submit process -> RTI FPS Reconciliation Report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!