Field Screenset Not Opening Custom Defined Screen On Rapid Order Release
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Editing Custom Manager Layout system is launching the Public Manager Layout.
On Edit of Custom Manager Layout system to launch the Custom Manager Layout in Edit Mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Create a custom screenset using UI.
02. Assign this custom screenset as field screenset using Manage user Access to user role for which the field screenset needs to work.
03. Create an order release through rapid order release functionality using same user role login.
04. Click finished once order details have been entered and don't close the next page.
05. Click edit on the finished screen. Field screenset works fine for first time and we can see the manager layout assigned to screenset used in field screenset. On the edit screen change some field and finish it again and don't close the finished screen.
06. Repeat step 5 again. You will notice that the manager layout being shown is a public one & not the one which was added to the field screenset.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms