Objectives from Scorecard NOT Revoked When Plan Is Refreshed Or Republished if Objectives are part of Objective Library
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Objectives from the scorecard are Not Removed when Plan is Refreshed or Republished, if
objectives are imported from Objective Library
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an objective 'Objective 1' in objective library and assign eligibility profile.
2. Create and publish a PMP with option automatic objective allocation set to 'Yes'
3. The objective is allocated to employee.
4. Update objective 'Objective1' either remove or change eligibility profile.
5. Update PMP, select all the options like reallocate objective, refresh scorecard etc.
6. Publish PMP
7. Check employee personal scorecard, objective still exists even though its eligible to this employee any more
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms