Premium not getting carried forward when subsequent life event is processed
(Doc ID 2369480.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Premium not getting carried forward when a subsequent life event is processed
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager
2. Navigate to : People > Benefits Service Center and query a person who has a Suspended and Interim in Spouse/DP Optional Life plan
3. Access the Process Life Events form and process any other life event
4. Navigate to : People > Total Comp Contribution > Monthly Participant Premiums and query the person
5. Verify that the premium record has a end date
This is a code issue and is explained in the following bug:
<Bug 27403598> - PREMIUM NOT GETTING CARRIED FORWARD WHEN SUBSEQUENT LIFE EVENT IS PROCESSED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document