Cancel PO Line Accepted By Buyer Does Not Cancel Requisition Line
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version 12.2.4 iProcurement
Requester submit a PR Line cancellation which has been converted to PO.
When buyer accept the cancellation, only the PO was cancelled but the PR line remains open and is available in Auto Create.
Requisition line would also canceled upon Buyer acceptance such that requester didn't not have to submit again.
1. Requester created requisition (Buyer different from requester)
2. Requisition created into PO
3. Requester submit cancel PR request for line 1
2. System submits a change order request to Buyer.
Then Buyer received change request notification for the cancellation of the PO line
3. The PO line has been cancelled by buyer
4. Requester will need to submit the cancel PR line request in order to mark the PR line as cancelled.
5. PR line will mark as cancel
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms