R12:AP: Amount Remaining Is Greater than Gross Amount
(Doc ID 2369739.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Gross Amount is incorrect after discard withholding tax
Invoice Gross Amount always is correct
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Payables, Vision Operations(USA)
Create Invoice: invoice no.: <INVOICE NUMBER> (INVOICE_ID: 328323), invoice amount: 109.83
2. There are 3 lines in the Invoice, the 2nd line with withholding tax: WC160
3. Save and Validate the invoice. After validation invoice, generate withholding tax line
4. Then click on ‘Scheduled Payments’ tab, and split to two lines
5. And then Discard the withholding tax line, then remove the 2nd line’s Withholding Tax Grop field
6. And then re-validation invoice again
7. Then review the Schedule Payments, the 1st line: Gross Amount is 9.83, and Amount Remaining is 11.70, it is greater then Gross amount. Now discard withholding tax, then Gross amount should be equal to Remaining Amount. That is the issue that customer want to resolve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document