Belgium Add-On localization, On Bank Statement Header form, Error FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change
(Doc ID 2369908.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Belgium Add-on Localizations, in bank statement header form, while updating the GL Date, below error is populating.
Error: FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.'
1. Bank statement was imported by CLE: Bank statement loader after uploading a bank data file.
2. Navigated to Bank statement.
Cash Management >Bank Statements >bank Statements and Reconciliation.
3. Search with imported bank statement number.
4. Navigate to bank statement lines.
5. Navigate back to Bank statement header.
6. Try to Change the GL date, message will populate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document