Device Requests Are Not Generated For Move Order Allocation
(Doc ID 2370347.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management System, 'Transact Move order' form, when doing move order task allocation manually by using Save button, no device history is getting created.
1. Navigate to Warehouse Manager: Setup> Warehouse Configuration > Printers and Devices > Define Devices -> Define Device with Type and Subinventory
2. Navigate to Printers and Devices->Assign Devices and Assign Device to Business Event Move Order Task Allocation
3. Navigate to Warehouse Manager ->Inventory Management -> Material Transactions>Create Move Orders and Create Move Order where Subinventory is the same as in step #1
4. Allocate Move Order by opening clicking View\Update Allocations and allocating manually(Using Save button) on Transact Move Order Line Allocations Form
5. Navigate to View Device Request History window by using navigation as shown below:
Warehouse manager -> Inquiry -> View Device Requests.
6. Enter the desired search criteria in the Find Device Requests window and Choose Find.
7. Device Request is not generated successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document