Unable To View Credit Memo From RMA Order In Inquiry Responsibility
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the Credit Memo (CM) for an RMA order using a view-only order management responsibility, the Receivables Transaction form opens, but the following error occurs.
FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Query RMA Order Number = 8000623
4. Click on Actions button and choose Additional Order Information
5. Select Invoices/Credit Memo tab to view if CM was created in Receivables.
6. Click on Invoice Details to view invoice in Receivables; get message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms