HTML Tags Are Showing For Service Request 'Log And Notes' And Print Friendly Report
(Doc ID 2370840.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 8-MAR-2018
Print Friendly Format report showing SR notes with HMTL tags.
HTML tags should not be displayed for the Notes data in the report. It should show the exact data entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Customer Support Specialist. Click on Agent Dashboard
2. Scroll down to Create Service Request Section and enter Search Key = Customer Name and click on Go.
3. Enter the problem summary and enter the below text in notes section (in Richtext mode).
4. Click on Apply. SR gets created.
5. Navigate to (R) Service -> Service Request -> Create Service Request.
6. Query that SR number and click on 'Log and Notes' and then click on 'Print Friendly Report'.
7. In the report, it is showing like below,
IS <br />
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document