Unable To Create Account While Creating Customer From Agent Dashboard
(Doc ID 2371025.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Agent Dashboard
In Agent Dashboard, while using the "Use New Service Information" option to create a service request, a new organization/person can be created but without account
Users should be able to create an account while they create a new person/organization
Steps to Reproduce
1. Customer Support Specialist > Agent Dashboard > Agent Tools > Create Service Request > Use New Service Information
2. The Create Organization page is displayed
3. Complete Organization Information
4. Click Apply and Next
5. Complete Contact Information
6. Click Apply and you are taken back to the Service Request.
7. Unable to create an account from here
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document