User Can't Switch To A Successfully Subscribed Group Calendar
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 9-MAR-2018
User is unable to switch to a successfully subscribed group calendar in the Switch User Lov.
The subscribed calendar should appear in the list when 'Switch user' lov is selected.
R) JTF HTML calendar -> User select daily view -> Click on profile at the top right corner
1. Login as Ebusiness and create a New Request Group: 'FS Cal 4', the request is approved.
2. Login as LJones
3. Subscribe to this new Group Calendar: 'FS Cal 4'
4. Logged in as Ebusiness and approve with 'Read Only' Access
5. Logged in as Ljones check the Group Calendar
6. Select the Switch Calendar and find that the new Calendar 'FS Cal 4' is not present in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms