User Can't Switch To A Successfully Subscribed Group Calendar
(Doc ID 2371390.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to switch to a successfully subscribed group calendar in the Switch User Lov.
The subscribed calendar should appear in the list when 'Switch user' lov is selected.
R) JTF HTML calendar -> User select daily view -> Click on profile at the top right corner
1. Login as an Administrator > Create a New Request Group
2. Login as USERA
3. Subscribe to this new Group Calendar
4. Log in as an administrator and approve the request with 'Read Only' Access
5. Logged in as USERA check the Group Calendar
6. Select the Switch Calendar and find that the new Calendar is not present in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document