GST - Improvements Tax Determination Logic
(Doc ID 2371398.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL_DATE Populated in RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL For Non posted Transaction
The Taxes are coming from IL GST.
The Transaction type Post to GL = No
But GL date of Tax rows in RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL is populated.
Due to it, the period cannot be closed and error comes as "The GL date should be NULL for Taxes in RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL when Transaction type Post to GL = No"
- After this Patch Application GL_DATE will be NULL if POST_TO_GL_FLAG is N for AR Transaction Type.
- End Dated assessable Value will not be defaulted in India Tax Details form
- Created a transaction type with post to GL as NULL.
- Created an AR transaction with the above transaction type and attached GST Taxes.
- Completed the transaction.
- Run the create accounting program for the transaction giving note:
"NO Accounting will Be Created for this document since post to GL flag is not Selected"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document