R12: OIE: Award Required In OIE For Non-sponsored Projects After Patching
(Doc ID 2371538.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Profile option 'OIE:Enable Project Allocations'
On : 12.2.7 version, Expense Entry
Prior to ProjectsVO.xml 120.4.12020000.3 introduced by Patch 12.2.7 ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE 12.2.7 RELEASE UPDATE PACK only Sponsored projects required an award with profile option 'OIE:Enable Project Allocations' is set to Required at the site level.
After applying this patch now all Projects, both sponsored and non-sponsored require an Award with this option set.
It is expected that Non-sponsored Projects to not require an Award.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set profile option OIE: Enable Project Allocations at the Site level.
2) Enter expense reports in OIE with Non-Sponsored Projects. The Award field is not required.
3) Apply Patch 12.2.7 ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE 12.2.7 RELEASE UPDATE PACK which contains ProjectsVO.xml 120.4.12020000.3.
4) Enter an expense report in OIE that contains a non-sponsored Project
5) The Award field is now required when it should not be.
Patch 12.2.7 ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE 12.2.7 RELEASE UPDATE PACK which contains ProjectsVO.xml 120.4.12020000.3 was applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!