Lifecycle Phase Discrepancy Between Item Results Page And Lifecycle Item Phases page
(Doc ID 2372080.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item's lifecycle phase is different between Item Results page and Lifecycle Item phases page in Product Hub application.
Both the values have to be same but they are different.
One of them is having the lifecycle phase as 'Production' and the other one as 'Retirement'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Enter Item number and click 'Search' button.
3. Search Results page appears, verify 'Item Lifecycle Phase' value
4. Click on item number link, then click on Lifecycle tab
5. Check the 'Current Phase' value.
6. The phases in step 3 and step 5 are different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document